Monday 14 March 2016

CHARLOTTE TILBURY, COVENT GARDEN

Of course going to London I couldn't not go to the new Charlotte Tilbury Covent Garden store, it's so pretty and it's hard to not buy anything so obviously I had to pick up a few things. First I just want to talk a bit about the actual store because it's so pretty, when you walk in your just overwhelmed by all the amazing Charlotte Tilbury products and it's no wonder people walk out with half the store. The store is so easy to find, if you take the tube to Covent Garden, it's literally the first thing you see when you come out of the station, I was beyond excited when I spotted it and pretty much ran straight to into it!
Her store is so beautiful and glamorous with the prettiest interior details, I could have stayed in that store forever! The staff were so helpful and friendly, and really made the whole experience even better. If you haven't already been and you live in London or are visiting some time soon you need to make sure you go to the Charlotte Tilbury store! I will definitely be going back soon, possibly when I go to London in April and June. 
There are so many more products on my wishlist now, mainly consisting of all her lipsticks! They're such great quality and she has some amazing shades in her collection, I really want to treat myself to Between the Sheets, Bond Girl and also Stoned Rose. I also have had my eye on some of her eyeshadow palettes for a while now but I might hold off until my birthday comes up in the summer and fingers crossed my mum got some of my hints. If you have any recommendations or just want to share your favourite Charlotte Tilbury products, please comment down below.
The first product I ran straight for was the Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation, this has been on my wishlist for so long but there's no way I could have ordered this without getting my shade matched because there's about 15 shades which is amazing but difficult to choose the right shade. I picked up the shade 3 fair because I wanted it pretty much to match my skin tone perfectly but I might have to go back and pick up a darker shade for when summer gets here because I do tan a little and would need a darker shade. I haven't used this enough to give a full review yet or to say it's magic, I've used it once and only used a little just to see what it was like. Although I only used a little amount on my skin it was great coverage and a little does go along way, well that's what I found. To be honest I don't need a whole lot of coverage but I wanted to try this because I get a bit of redness especially around my T zone and it did cover the redness so I'm especially happy that I picked it up now. 

I also picked up a Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution lipstick in the shade Very Victoria which again has been on my list for too long, this is a lovely brown, nude lipstick and works really well for an everyday look. I love the Matte Revolution lipsticks, they're possibly my favourite matte lipsticks just because they apply so well and don't dry your lips out and pretty much stay on all day. The only thing I do slightly regret is not getting a lip liner to match this, not because of anything to do with the formula of the lipstick just because I have been using lip liners much more and I don't have a lip liner to match this so I might have to order it soon. The last item I picked up was her 1st Edition Makeup bag, which is the white canvas makeup bag with red lipstick prints over the front of the bag with of course the CT initials in gold. This was only £15 which I think is quite reasonable for a makeup bag, I purely picked this up because I only have small makeup bags and this looks like it could fit a whole lot of products in and obviously because of how cute it is!

I hope you enjoyed this post, keep an eye out for more London posts coming soon! 

THINGS I MENTIONED:
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Ahh I need to go here! Looks amazing. I love the Magic Foundation, especially for long nights out! x

    www.shayholly.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Infinitely Gigi. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig